Thursday, March 19, 2009

Panic Attacks

Fear plagues me everyday. I have recently been reminded of a time in my life that was very traumatic for me. Obsession is a disease. It should never be taken lightly. There are people in the world that are dangerous because they can not accept rejection or separate themselves from another human, they try to become that person or punish that person for not accepting them.

In 2001 and 2002 I was stalked by a man. I never met the man face to face until he decided to show up one day at my job, after he had already been stalking me for months.

When you are the object of someone's total focus and obsession it is one of the scariest feelings in the world. You can not imagine the pyschological toll it takes one me. You ask repeatedly to be left alone, you ask that they not contact you, you tell them you have no interest in speaking them and yet it's as if you never said any of those things. They turn it around you, they act like nothing ever happened, they try to make you believe that their behavior is your fault.

All of this is happening to me again, it's causing an excruciating amount of pain I can't escape this time..............

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there Mesa!

    ((HUGS))

    We are here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. My heart goes out to you. Saw you on SITS roll call and wanted to say hello. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xanax is not a diet pill that induces weight loss but rather has been known only for accelerating weight gain to a certain degree. According to certain reports, xanax, the medicine to treat anxiety, leads to craving for sweets and thus weight gain becomes the ultimate result. For this and similar other striking details on diet pill xanax visit http://www.xanax-effects.com /

    ReplyDelete

Want to share your craziness or words of support?? Let us know here!! We do all replying through e-mail.